Dance n Focus Summer Program Details:
- The Onyx Package- Includes one six week intensive program of your choice (Hip-Hop, Contemporary/Ballet, or Photography). Cost: $149.99
- The Gold Package- Includes two six week intensive programs of your choice (Hip-Hop, Contemporary/Ballet, or Photography. Choose this bundle package and save 10 percent! Cost: $269.99
- The Platinum Package- Includes all three summer intensive programs (Hip-Hop, Contemporary/Ballet, and Photography. Choose this bundle package and save 20 percent! Cost: $359.99.
- Registration for all classes is available by using the PayPal registration link below beginning May 16th, 2017 at 10am. Requests to hold spaces cannot be accepted under any circumstances. Paper registrations will be processed on a first come, first served basis. They can be mailed or dropped off at the office from 12-5pm; Axum Creative, 1015 N. Lake Avenue, Suite 213, Pasadena, CA 91104, Monday through Thursdays. You will receive an email confirmation once registration is completed.
- Our Summer Program is designed to accommodate your busy schedule. Due to the overwhelming popularity of our Summer classes, early registration is highly recommended.
- A FULL refund minus a $15 processing fee will be granted for withdrawals made in writing to email@example.com two weeks prior to the start of the class.
- A 50% refund will be granted for withdrawals made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org between two weeks prior to the beginning of session and the second class meeting.
- No refunds will be granted after the second class.
- Fee for class changes. A $15 fee applies to all class changes. All changes must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
- Classes with insufficient enrollment will be canceled and registration fees refunded in original form of payment. If the Garraway Performing Arts Center and/or Axum Creative Project cancels a class before the first meeting, a full refund will be issued. Allow up to billing cycles for all refunds to appear on credit card statements and up to four weeks for refunds checks to be issued.
- Make-up classes, refunds and credit for missed classes are not available.
- No supervision of children provided before or after classes. Early drop-offs and late pick-ups prohibited.
- Enrollment is nontransferable.
- Please provide a note to the teacher when your child will be dropped off or picked up by someone other than a parent.
- We (GPAC & APC) design class curriculum for specific age ranges. We kindly request that age limits be respected.
BECOME A MEMBER
2017/18 MEMBER REWARDS.
$75 FRIEND BENEFITS
- 10% off classes year round
- Discounted pricing on all merchandise
- Free admission to annual benefit
Summer registration is open for enrollment. Only 15 students per class will be accepted for this intimate training opportunity. A limited amount of scholarships will be available for qualifying families.
"Dance n Focus" is a unique interactive arts program combining dance and photography training for youth. Please see below for our summer course offerings:
Hip Hop Dance Intensive- Our six week Hip Hop Intensive will be held on Saturdays from June 17th-July 22nd from 10am-11am. Students will learn hip hop fundamentals while building confidence, discipline, communication, and community thru participation.
Contemporary/Ballet- Our six week Contemporary/Ballet Intensive will be taught every Saturday, June 17th-July 22nd from 9:00am-9:50am. Our goal is to provide an excellent learning environment through the use of mentorship, performing and creative arts instructions. Our arts based model is designed to develop students self-confidence, unique strengths, and leadership skills. This intensive will emphasize correct technique, fundamentals and a familiarization of contemporary/ballet vocabulary.
Photography- Students will exercise their brain, body, and artistic spirit! Our objective is to integrate strength-building, healthy alignment, and dance concepts that will help students move with freedom both on the dance floor and in everyday life.Our six week Photography Intensive will be put on by artist Lamar Anderson, creator and founder of Axum Creative Project. This intensive will be held every Friday, June 16th-July 21st from 3:30-4.30pm. ACP believes education, arts, mentorship, and entrepreneurship are absolutes in engaging youth to participate in positive community building. Students will learn basic photography via their camera phone or tablet and produce a photo essay by the end of the course. In this creative, interactive photography/arts education intensive, youth will begin to recognize the creator within and their potential to make life abundant.